Talking To My Zelph

My quest for freedom from the LDS religion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: OA, Offworld

Friday, May 08, 2009

Wow, It's Been Awhile!

Wow, I can't believe it's almost been 7 months since my last post!

Not that I haven't had anything to say - I guess I've just been busy with this, that and the other. That, and I think I'm finally evolving beyond the need to obsess over all things silly...er, I mean Mormon...er, I mean religious. The river or life has flowed ever onward and I have allowed myself to be carried downstream amidst all its frothy goodness.

I can say that when I was a TBM, I thought I was happy - because I thought I was actually part of something unique and special and that I had some kind of special "knowledge" that those poor saps outside of TSCC didn't have, but now that I'm free of the bondage that was LDS membership, my life has improved a hundred fold (if not more so!) Life is a joy to live, because I have learned to savor and appreciate each and every little moment. No longer is this mortal realm just a "way-station" to that fabled eternal glory. It has become everything, because for all I know (or anyone knows, for that matter), this is it. This is all we will ever have, all we will ever be. This life is a one-time deal. No do-overs. No second chances. No resurrection and afterlife.

This.
Is.
It.

So we might as well enjoy it!

What are still reading this dumb blog for? Go out and LIVE!!!

Oh, and don't forget to live long and prosper (I saw Star Trek today - thought I'd try to fit it into this post somehow!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home